Monday, May 16, 2011

Bridesmaids

Yes, I have 5. And I love them. I love them a lot. But, I am not talking about them. It's these ones that I am talking about:






So, I did the natural thing, and invited a bridesmaid, April, to come with me. Christopher got mad so I told him he could come, too. he wasn't that excited but I read him [parts] of some reviews that were convincing that it was not a "chick flick." (and despite the number of chicks... it is not for those that are weak in heart  stomach) I was sitting in between April and Christopher in the theater and I swear that there were times that they were both choking they were laughing so hard. And yes, I laughed out loud. So that means it was really funny. And we're already making plans to go and see it AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment