Saturday, August 24, 2013

Better Late Than Never... 19 weeks

This blog should probably be renamed the post title above!

Christopher and I found out we were pregnant in late May. The first trimester was really tough (even though I was off for the summer!). The baby has been healthy all along, but really felt HORRIBLE for months. I actually looked forward to school starting this year because I felt like if I could make it that far, I would be ok. And, school has started, and I am ok! :) Still throwing up, but ok. 

18 Week Update: 

How far along?
 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +11 pounds (at last dr's appt-- I am NOT weighing at home!)
Wearing any maternity clothes? Yes! My pants stopped fitting early on so maternity pants are about the most comfortable at this point. I am wearing some "larger than my normal size" non-maternity tops and loose dresses.
Stretch marks? No (fingers crossed)
Sleep: seems to vary night to night... between waking up sick, needing to go to the bathroom, etc. it can be tough, but usually if I don't sleep well one night, I sleep great the next.
Best moment this week: Starting school- My 2nd graders are SO excited about the baby.(Their name of choice for the baby: Chrysanthemum)
Missing anything: Margaritas. 
Baby Movement: More and more everyday! Especially at night when I'm laying still
Food cravings: Five Guys Burgers & Fries 
Anything making you queasy or sick: cabbage, coleslaw, broccoli (the smell gets to me), steak
Have you started to show yet: Definitely. Just now starting to look more pregnant and not just fat.
Gender: We find out Monday!!!! (Aug. 26)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Still in (amazing if you know what my belly button looked like before pregnancy, I expected it out IMMEDIATELY!)  and no brown line 
Wedding rings on or off? On-- they got tight a few times but I think humidity was a factor
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I sometimes have weepy moments about silly things.
Looking forward to: finding out Baby W's gender!!

No comments:

Post a Comment