Wednesday, August 28, 2013

And...

It's a BOY!

Christopher and I found out on Monday that our sweet baby is a little boy! He is an active wiggling, turning, and flipping little guy. He weighed 11.5 ounces at our appointment (a little larger than average). It was also confirmed that he has 10 toes. Although, we would love him no matter the number of toes!



I don't know how I thought it would go, but I will say that from the minute we knew that it was a boy, I knew that was the "right" answer. Seeing the expression of jubilation on Christopher's face made me CERTAIN that a boy will be perfect for our little family. It also confirmed to me that he is going to be the best daddy EVER to this sweet little guy. But, I hope that our little guy rests up, because C has some big plans for him once he's born! We are both so, so, so excited to meet our son!

Look at Christopher's face! 

The reveal was about the hardest thing. I was super excited because I knew that most of our family was pretty sure that it was a girl. Christopher was about ready to explode. He was grinning from ear to ear (or even wider if that is possible). I found a neat cake on Pinterest and we used that idea to make our cake. Special thanks to Nona (my mom) for the M&Ms. She drove to Columbia to get them since we needed pink as a back up and there are no pink to be found in stores right now.


The cake

Baby boy, know that we love you already and are praying for you. We can't wait to meet you. You have a BIG family that is so excited to meet you and a pup that's pretty excited, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment