Tuesday, September 3, 2013

20 Weeks

Before Kickoff

This week sweet baby boy went to Death Valley for his very first Clemson game! And, the Tigers pulled out a win. Unfortunately, baby boy didn't see the win because I got sick in the 3rd quarter. I don't know if it was panic knowing that I was about to throw up in the middle of 84,000+ people, how bad I felt, how hot it was, or the fact that I was dragging my sweet husband out of one of his favorite places, and probably one of the most exciting games we'll attend this year, but I BURST into tears. I owe a nice young man who was working security an apology the next time I see him. He asked if I was and I just sobbed something about being "Hot, sick, and pregnant." After a few "stops," we made it back to the car where we had some cold drinks, food, A/C, and r&r while we listened to the win on the radio. I am REALLY looking forward to going back once it cools off some.


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +15 pounds 
Wearing any maternity clothes? Yes! If it covers the bottom half, it pretty much has to be maternity.
Stretch marks? No (fingers STILL crossed)
Sleep: 2nd graders seem to be making this quite easy for me. I am taking naps occasionally, too.
Best moment this week: Spending time with family and friends in Clemson
Missing anything: Margaritas, my non-maternity (and way too small) clothes, sleeping on my stomach
Baby Movement: More and more everyday! Especially at night when I'm laying still. Yesterday, the little guy was positioned in a way that Christopher was actually able to get a thump or two!
Food cravings: Five Guys Burgers & Fries (still). I wouldn't say I crave "weird" foods, just foods that I don't usually have a lot of interest in. Tonight we are having tuna pasta salad and I NEVER eat tuna. I have even made C eat it outside before because I find the smell so offensive (even when I'm not pregnant).  
Anything making you queasy or sick: cabbage, coleslaw, broccoli (the smell gets to me), steak
Have you started to show yet: Definitely. Just now starting to look more pregnant and not just fat.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None and I'm ok with that!
Belly Button in or out? Still in and no brown line 
Wedding rings on or off? On-- they got tight a few times but I think humidity was a factor
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but I sometimes have weepy moments about silly things.
Looking forward to: feeling baby Arthur even more (that's your name right now, sweet boy. We'll see if it sticks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment